Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Tag!

Ria over at Wishing for Chanel was tagged to do this Christmas Tag by Amy at PaintPotted and she went and tagged me to do the same.

1. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
Being home. Living so far from home it's so nice to come home, sit by the fire and drink lots of mulled wine surrounded by family and old friends.

2. What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
It's got to be red lips, hasn't it? Or glitter? I love a bit (read as: a lot) of glitter at Christmas!

3. Real tree or fake tree?
I love the smell of real Christmas trees but they're just not practical any more. Maybe someone could invent a fake Christmas tree that smells like a real one?

4. Giving presents or receiving presents?
This year I've really enjoyed buying and wrapping my presents for people so I think it's got to be giving this year. Unless I receive, I don't know, a nice chap all wrapped up? Keep dreaming...

5. Do you open presents Christmas morning or eve/evening?
We used to do our Santa stockings in the morning, but now we're all grown up and St. Nick doesn't visit us we do our presents from under the tree in the early afternoon, just before Christmas lunch.

6. Handmade cards or bought?
Oh hand made cards are so lovely and if I was one of those women that had 32 hours in her day I would definitely make some of my own. But alas, I do not, and so I try and find the most unusual Christmas cards to send to loved ones (Pennychoo have the best selection!)

7. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Oh I have to many! I love Home Alone but I also love Meet Me In St. Louis - I can't decide!

8. What's your favourite Christmas food?
The cheese. My parents always have the most wonderful selection of cheese at Christmas - they're kinda famous for it amongst friends and family!

9. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland

10. What's your favourite Christmas memory?
Ooh this is a toughy! I would have to say either spending it in Pakistan with my cousins in 2007 or the Christmases I had as a young child when it was all still so magical.

That's it! My Christmas tag is done, and now it's your turn! Go on! Do it! Spread a little Christmas cheer! Don't be a Scrooge!

No comments: