Friday 21 December 2012

Daily Face - Week #4

Welcome to week #4 of my Daily Face project! It was spent at many Christmas parties (hence the nice photos and the one hungover photo)


Day 22 and 23 were spent in the library finishing off my first chapter of the dreaded dissertation (The Influence of Greek Colonisation on the Domestic Architecture of Iron Age Sicily) so are rather unexciting. Day 24, however, that was the day of the fabulous hair, too much gin and absinthe, and meeting a lovely dog. The photo showing my Day 25 reflects the aftermath of Day 24 pretty well I think! Days 26, 27 and 28 is much more glamorous! I braved the Sunday Shoppers on Day 26, went bowling on Day 27 for my friend Gillian's birthday (my team, captained under Will, won!), and then Day 28 was taken just before I went to TAG's (an archaeology conference that was being held at my university) Christmas party - drinking with lecturers and pretty important people in the archaeological world was so much fun - and then on to Aloha's Mele Kalikimaka party!

I'm at home for Christmas now, and Week #5 is well under way so come back late next week (after the festivities) to see how it pans out!

No comments: