Friday 13 December 2013

A Most Blustery Day.

Some of you may well know that I am trying to reignite my modelling antics. I've done a fair bit in the past and got busy this summer being an Atomic Bombshell. It is something I would really like to do more of in the future, especially now I am back in the south and can get out and about more.

So, last Friday I had a shoot planned with two photographers. Well, actually it was originally just the one but Annette came along too to snap some extras. I have yet to receive Annette's photos (she's a very busy lady!) but here are Ray Haynes' shots.

The shoot took place on Weston Shore, in Netley and on Southampton Common as they provided us with some amazing natural backdrops.

I wore a two outfits consisting of:

  • Skirt from Shanghai Lil
  • Jumper from TK Maxx
  • Scarf from Accessorize (I think...)
  • Dungarees from Freddies of Pinewood
  • Jumper from Topshop
  • Boots from Jones'
  • Jacket from a kilo sale


If you would like to shoot with me, please email me at roxieroulette@outlook.com









If you have enjoyed this post, please head to my Facebook page and give it a like for all my updates!

No comments: