Saturday 24 December 2011

I Hear Those Sleigh Bells Ring-A-Ling!



As I will be too busy stuffing my face full of scrumptious food tomorrow I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very


Merry Christmas!


I have already been to church like a good girl, eaten plates full of cheese, and watched countless movies! Tomorrow my grandparents will have all seven of their grandchildren at my parents' house, ranging in age from twenty (aka, me) to just seven months. Boxing Day will be spent at the annual Romsey Classic Car & Bike Meet and then eating the last of the food - although I bet you there will be much more left over!



Whatever you are doing I hope you have a very wonderful day! Eat, drink and be merry! God bless you all!

1 comment:

Jemima said...

Merry Christmas dear!