Wednesday 25 September 2013

Seeing Red.

You may have noticed that I've been blonde for a while now, almost six months! Far too long by my reckoning! Two weeks ago I decided it was time for a change. The original plan was to have vibrant orange hair with streaks of cerise and red flashing through it but I seem to have got a bit lost in translation. I combined tangerine and mandarin together thinking I'd get the dream colour however it came out a bright red and the pink was a bit lost. The fella later pointed out that maybe mandarin was not the fruit but the Chinese variety instead...whoops! A few washes later the tangerine/mandarin has faded out (no pictures of that as of yet, apologies) to a kind of salmon colour, and the red and pink are much more prominent now.


Jodi and I are a colourful pair!


Once this has faded I think I might stick with being a red head for a while, maybe turning down the auburn route a la Geena Davis in A League Of Their Own? Thoughts on a postcard please!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks so amazing that colour and love the waves in the picture with your friends! i think strawberry blonde/ginger would look lovely and in fact i'm booking an appointment to go that colour myself! something about it is so lovely and wintery! xxx