Now I have my new swanky camera I am aiming to do more outfit posts (vintage, rockabilly, or whatever) and just general posts full of glorious photos. Like today's! Today's outfit post is not vintage or rockabilly at all as I am just having a revision day and needed something comfy and cooling to wear in the summer heat - which has finally hit Liverpool!
(Plus, I am hooked on editing photos so the look all professional by using PicMonkey)
|Ahh the mirror photo - I apologise about the state of my room|
My outfit today consists of:
- Mint vest top by H&M (£7.99)
- Blokes jeans customised into shorts by Primark (£4)
- Black leather belt (unseen, sorry) from the 1980s that I stole from my mum (Free!)
And I thought I'd show my face too as I bought a new lip stick yesterday in my current favourite trend ORANGE!
My hair is in it's natural-ish colour and in it's natural wavy state, although from this angle you can't really see that...
My make up is:
- Urban Defense Tinted Moisturiser in 'Halo' by Urban Decay (£20 - Yowch!)
- Shine Control Loose Powder in 'Translucent' by 17 (£4.99 - I think)
- Eye Brow Crayon in 'Lingering' by MAC (£11)
- Eye shadow in 'Rule' by MAC (£12)
- Glam'Eyes Professional Liquid Eye liner in 'Black Glamour' by Rimmel (not sure on price...)
- Volume Flash Scandaleyes Mascara in 'Extreme Black' by Rimmel (£7.99 I think)
- Blush in 'Life's a Peach' by Sleek (£4.99)
- Colourburst Lip Butter in 'Tutti Frutti' by Revlon (£4.99)
So there you have it, my first outfit post of this summer! Hopefully there will be many more to come!