Friday 4 May 2012

It's been a while...

But I now have my natural(ish) hair colour back. As I said in my last post, it was a necessity for me to do as my hair was frazzled beyond belief. So, for this summer I am giving it a wee holiday and am letting it grow naturally. To save myself from dreaded roots I have dyed it to a colour near my natural tone - hopefully it won't fade too much, but it does have a grey tinge at the tips from the white hair underneath it. What do you guys think?

'Scuse the photo - it's from a night out but the best I could get
Nothing much else to report. Uni work is going well, just writing my last essay for second year (on deforestation in the ancient Mediterranean, if you care to know) and then it's exams. I'm staying in Liverpool for the majority of the summer - except for my two week dig on the Isle of Man and, of course, the Hotrod Hayride - for work, so hopefully I'll be able to see quite a few things out and about to feed back to you lovely people.

No comments: