Here's another tutorial, this one a bit different from my usual ones! It's bright, it's colourful, it's vibrant, and best of all it's cheap! Using the 'Punk Funk' pallette from my ELF mini-haul (see my review here) I've created a look that is straight out of the 1980s and perfect for a fun night out on the town!
- 'Punk Funk' pallette from ELF cosmetics
- Urban Decay's Primer Potion
- Barry M's Kohl Eyeliner in Black
- Rimmel's 'Glam Eyes Day 2 Night' Mascara
- Glittery Liquid Eyeliner in 'Silver' by Body Shop