Saturday 26 February 2011

Maxfactor Freebie Tutorial

My second video and alas, she speaks! I've decided to let the world hear my hideous voice because the copywriting on music is so strict on youtube and I couldn't be bothered with the faff!

So here it is! A video on the freebies I got from buying £15 worth of Maxfactor at Christmas time. Worth the money I think!



The Kit:
- Lasting Performance Foundation in Natural Beige
- Masterpiece Beyond Length in Tanned Black
- Kohl Pencil in Black
- Earth Spirits Eyeshadow in Burnt Bark
- Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink
- Lipstick in Raisin
- Nailinity in Red Passion (Forgot to mention that in the video but its the one I'm wearing)

Other Products:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maxfactor Creme Puff in Truly Fair
- Model's Own Eye Shading Brush
- Topshop's Foundation Brush

No comments: