Wednesday 2 November 2011

Pumpkins Scream In The Dead of Night...



This Hallowe'en was definitely one of the best I've ever had!

This Saturday (as everyone knows from this blog) it was my birthday and so some of the Ferny girls and I went to Garlands to celebrate after eating too many of the delicious cakes that Rosie and Faye made for me.



I was supposed to be dressed as a Zombie Bride but my lack of anything but a kinda-white dress (£5 in the H&M sale - can't go wrong!) made me more of just a zombie, but hey! That's cool! Fake blood is fake blood, right? And yes, my hair took half an hour and a large bottle of conditioner to get back to normal. My make up was done by a Mac make up artist, which was great - I bought the two eyeshadows with my birthday spendies.



Me? Posing? Never.

On the 31st we had a little gathering around our's with the boys we lived with last year and then hit Medication which was so much fun! The Ferny girls wore the same outfits as Saturday night; Rosie & Anna as 118 blokes, Faye as the elegant Black Swan, and Ashleigh and Rachel as wicked she-devils.

Some of the boys were raving skeletons - but I'm not quite sure what Sam and Josh were...

Me and Faye found some really cool glasses...and a hat =P


I hope you all had a brilliant Hallowe'en whatever you did and however you celebrated! 'Til next year!


1 comment:

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Yuo looked fab! And so did those cupcakes!!! Adn yey, raving skeletons :D