Wednesday 14 September 2011

1950s Page Boy Hair - How To

This is probably the most iconic 1950s hairstyle as it's most famous sporter was, of course, Marilyn Monroe. It's always my 'go to' style when I want to set my hair with pin curls (you can do it with rollers too - I shall probably do a How To video on that too) and I've now got the technique down to my best ability so I'm pretty pleased with how the style came out today.

Also, my hair has been pink for two weeks (almost!) now and I think the hair dye has lasted pretty decently! I haven't reviewed the product yet because I'm waiting for it to completely fade but don't fear, there will be a write up!








Check out how I did my 1950s Page Boy Hairstyle by watching the video below:



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I never realised it is how your brush it I am a wally, thanks for the tutorial!

Sarah said...

Gee-golly, you are beautiful! Thankyou for a great tutorial, I love your hair! x

Unknown said...

Hey just a quick hello to say I am a new follower and also a fellow southampton girl

Nicole Needles said...

Great tutorial! The brushing out is really helpful.

David said...

I am wondering if you have your hair bleached before having it dyed. I and my friends want to try the same color. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Wow! Great post. How do you make your hair look so healthy and shiny? My boyfriend uses a beard oil from beyondbeards.com to keep his beard moisturized, is there a hair oil that you use? Thanks x

Unknown said...

Lovely hair color! I am a guy but I also want to try this hair color. That's why I am making sure that my hair's in good condition now by using the right hair growth shampoo in order to achieve that color.